Monday, April 11, 2011

Favorite Psychologist

Well, obviously, I prefer Jean Piaget.

I was educated under the spoon fed system.
And trust me, it only produces brains that are not critical and not creative, boring.

All these years, before entering UM, I read about creativity teaching in education in other developed countries.
Well, I was wondering how they do that, and why aren't they fail?
Because I heard in some case, the children are over pampered in education until they learn nothing at all.

In my first year in UM, I've taken the "Educational Psychology".
The first time I met Jean Piaget, literally, I was so amazed by his theories.
Those stages of development, it was like a proof, or should I say, a recipe, of how my life is cooked up.

I was like, "Whoa, I have know this all along when I was young. Why didn't I've ever thought of that?"
Jean Piaget is a genius, pure genius.
His theories is like the last missing jigsaw puzzle to my whole picture of free thinking learning.

I love free and liberal thinking, and I hate the monotonous education system.
That's why I am gonna make a change on it, painting it with colours.

His passion for the kids is what makes me feel touch.
No one ever treat a kid for serious, except him.
He can just sit and watch those kids' behavior.
That makes a giant step in humanity.

Because we don't just make monotonous brains, we make creative brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment