Monday, January 10, 2011

1st Day Lesson

Today En. Shahul ask us about the beginning teachers as reflective practitioners.
What he asked us to do is to read through the article again.

Personally, I think he is really careful with each single word.
I still remember he talk about the meaning of "articulate".
Let the mystery lingers on is not my habit.
I search through the word in my handphone.
It means expressed, formulated, or presented with clarity and effectiveness.
First, I thought it was another synonym of "express".
But then, it conveys more meaning than "express".
I just realized that I was too hasty in reading the article until I left such an important message.
This is my first lesson in this course.

Then, he gave us the pro forma.
Well, I like his way of letting us touching the topics group by group before he do in the class.
It's a small class afterall, so I think I will learn so many more in this class.
Me, Zhong Yuan and Safwah will start the ball rolling next week.
I am responsible for last question.
This will be fun, I promise. (*2*)

P/S: My personal favourite food is in this blogspot address.

2 comments:

  1. the sentence ''This will be fun, I promise.'' made me challenged....I must put in my best effort...
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyo, if I din make up to your expectation, then I am cham lo...

    ReplyDelete